Dr. Jennifer Clark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

March 15th, 2012
Unprofessional
I had EMG and NCV tests performed. I have had these done at the Mayo Clinic numerous times and expected the same level of care and professionalism from the "highly recommended" physician. As the previous commentator stated, basic cleanliness and safety was nonexistent. She talked the entire time about other patients. I needed this exam so comparisons could be made as to the stability or deterioration of my disease and then to be forwarded to the physicians I was going to see for further consultation. I provided the last test results from Mayo Clinic so she could compare and note in the report. When I received my copy, it stated that I was late (10 minutes early, but had to wait at the check-in desk for some time), did not bring any previous testing (handed the report to her assistant), and that I had trunk weakness (that's the area that IS strong, unlike my legs). It was as if she were talking about someone else through half the report. When she wasn't telling me about her other patients, she was talking about her running. I don't know if it was some kind of tactic to try and distract me from the testing going on or if she just liked to talk. Her blonde hair should have been a clue! She may be a good clinician, but I will NEVER go back. The Mayo Clinic is an outstanding place for healthcare and it is hard for others to meet those standards, but this was minimal at best.

July 15th, 2011
My experience was awful! I had a never study done by Dr. Clark. She did not explain the procedure, she did not wear gloves when sticking me with a needle, she did not clean my skin before sticking me with the needle, she then placed the needle on the dirty table, picked it back up and stuck it back in my arm. Again nothing was used to clean my skin. This was done multiple times. She left the room without explaining any of the results and wrote a diagnosis on my checkout paper which diagnosis a problem in an area of my body that was not involved in the testing.