A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Cook MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cook has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jennifer Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trinity, FL.