A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Cook has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Cook practice?
Dr. Jennifer Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trinity, FL.
See New Port Richey Surgeons.