A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cunningham, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lori Cunningham MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Cunningham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.