A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Cunningham, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Cunningham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lori Cunningham MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Cunningham practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.