A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ellis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Surgery Cardiac Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Ellis MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ellis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Surgeons and Takoma Park Cardiothoracic Surgeons.