A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ellis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic Surgery Cardiac Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Ellis MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Ellis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Surgeons.