Obstetricians & Gynecologists

604 Medical Dr
Greenville, NC 27834
252-847-6600
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 19th, 2013

Dr. ferguson is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. I trusted her for both obstetrical care and a hysterectomy. She is thorough and kind. I would happily recommend her to any of my family or friends.

Sep 19th, 2012

The best doctor I have ever had! Dr. Ferguson delivered both of my last two babies - the last delivery was a complicated one and she provided excellent prenatal care, expert crisis care for me in the OR and expert follow-up after delivery. Her knowledge, skills, and compassion are second to none!

Aug 30th, 2012

Dr. Ferguson delivered my child more than three years ago. She earned my trust completely. She never talked down to me; she was always thorough. I recommend her without any hesitation.

|  Dont go  |  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Chose a doctor that really care, I stop going to her after she gave me poor medical advice. When i got a second opionion they wanted to know why I was referral to them.

|  HORRIBLE Experience!  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

For the past 3 years, I've suffered with chronic pelvic pain. I went to Dr. Ferguson to find the root of the problem and receive appropriate treatment. After what I went through, I wish I would have gone somewhere else. She "suspected" I had endometriosis, but refused to do a diagnostic laparoscopy to confirm it..even when I asked for it. She said going under anesthesia would be too risky! (I'm a 29 yr old HEALTHY female- HELLO?!) Instead, she gave me Lupron (hormone injections) to treat endometriosis, a condition she wasn't even sure I had. When I told her I was still in pain, she told me the medicine needed more time to work. I had been on it for 9 months by that time and still had unbelievable pain. Finally...I gave up and went to Duke Medical. Their GYN surgeon diagnosed me with interstitial cystitis which is a very painful bladder disease. Because of her failure to diagnose me, my bladder was so inflamed that the Duke GYN had to scrape out the entire lining. I will be on medication for YEARS to rebuild it. Had she been competent enough to treat my condition, I wouldn't be so bad off. NEVER again...and I hope my story saves someone else from suffering!!

|  Would Not Recommend  |  show details
May 31st, 2011

Rushed check-upLimited attentiveness to careOverall Unprofessional attitudeChoose only if you want to be brushed off & to receive inappropriate health care!

|  Former pt and nurse  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

I work with Dr Ferguson on occasion, and have the privilege of being her pt. She is extremely professional and caring. I had many doctors to choose from, but I wanted the best! She started out as a Surgical resident, and then moved on to OB. She is precise and thorough. I have never heard a bad word from other patients. And I would never expect any problems like a previous poster expressed. If you want one on one attention, and a small caring office, this is the place for you to go!

Sep 22nd, 2010

She delivered my first child after a miscarriage. She was very nervous with me and my husband which should have been a red flag.My child was due around a holiday and she rushed to induce me after I was only 1 cm(suspected because she was going out of town) and I ended up with a c-section(likely because my body just wasnt ready).I labored for 23hrs and then couldn't take it anymore and my baby was getting stressed.When getting ready for the c-section, she forgot to call the Peds doctor!My child came out not breathing and his 1 min apghar was 0 so she asked a friend who was VISITING to help out!!! My husband noticed that she didn't clean me well as she rushed to do the procedure. She put me on 4 antibiotics around and after delivery and I got thrush(surprise surprise) but she said I couldn't have it because I didn't have HIV(WTH?) and she wouldn't call anything in.So her partner,who was wonderful, had to treat me days later when she left for vacation (when he was seeing me for my WOUND INFECTION.) I looked thru her hospital notes months later and she made comments about my exam after delivery. We found it quite unusual because we both commented that she did NOT touch me when she came in the room to check on me the next day.This leaves her medical judgement and honesty in question, I feel she doesn't deal with medical crisises well and I definitely canNOT recommend her. I am just very thankful my child turned out OK.

|  there is no better than her!  |  show details
by former CWP pt on Sep 12th, 2010

dr ferguson was my OB doc for our second baby and i can not say enough good things about her. she made me feel like i was her only pt, her care is very individualized and respectful. i enjoyed her down-to-earth approach, and her expertize is very clearly evident in her practice. baby & i are were in excellent hands the whole way, i am sad that because i've moved - i'll no longer get to be her pt!

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

Recently had an endometrial ablation...could have not asked for any more. Very compassionate and caring, great staff. Would highly recommend

Jun 28th, 2008

Dr. Ferguson is an excellent MD. She made me feel like, I was her only patient throughout my pregnancy. Hands down the best OB.GYN.