A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Freeman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Freeman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Freeman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Freeman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Freeman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Freeman practices Pediatrics near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Tulsa, OK.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.