A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Friedman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Friedman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Friedman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Friedman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Friedman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glencoe, IL and Deerfield, IL.
See Northbrook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.