A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Harper is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Harper, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Harper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Harper MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Harper practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Harper practices Radiation Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.