A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Harper is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Harper, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Harper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Harper MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Harper practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Harper practices Radiation Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Radiologists.