A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Holmes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- LDS Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Holmes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Holmes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.