A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Holmes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Texas Medical Center
- Parkland Hospital
- University Hospital St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leigh Holmes MD is a female Internist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Holmes has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Holmes practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.