A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Larusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Larusso graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Larusso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Larusso DO is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Larusso practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Larusso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Larusso practices Dermatology near West Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See West Des Moines Dermatologists.