A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franklin
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Franklin MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Franklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Franklin practices Emergency Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marshall, MI.
See Kalamazoo Emergency Physicians.