Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Leavitt
Dr. Jennifer Leavitt, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Parkersburg, WV. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Leavitt is affiliated with Camden Clark Medical Center Memorial Campus and ST Josephs Hospital. Dr. Leavitt has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Leavitt has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jennifer Leavitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parkersburg, WV.
Dr. Ronald Michels
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Parkersburg, WV 0.06 mi44
Dr. Robel Haile
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Parkersburg, WV 0.24 mi13
Dr. Vinay Patel
Parkersburg, WV 0.24 mi9