A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Long is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Long, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Speech Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Long MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Long practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Long practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.