A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lyons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lyons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Lyons MD is a female Neurologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lyons practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.