A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer McDonald is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer McDonald, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn McDonald DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Jennifer McDonald has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer McDonald practices Pediatrics near West Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Fenton, MO.
See West Grove Pediatricians.