A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Meyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lynne Meyer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Meyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Meyer practices Pediatrics near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Fremont Pediatricians.