Dr. Jennifer Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Moore?

July 2nd, 2016

Horrible service by staff, unorganized. Moore always closes her eyes like she is bored speaking with you. RUDE! Many other better OB/GYNs in the area.

June 15th, 2016

She is a wonderful down to earth Dr. Listens to your concerns.

April 24th, 2015

Best OBGYN!

I would not have my little Luke if it was not for Dr. Moore..

October 27th, 2014

Disappointing

Dr, Moore ,herself ,is a "tell it like it is" kind of person, She doesn't beat around the bush, is somewhat brusque and doesn't come across as overly sensitive. While I have sometimes appreciated her straight forward approach, I have also left her office feeling like I could have body parts hanging out and her response would be "getting old sucks--huh?" I don't find her to be a great source of information. The OFFICE STAFF is horrendous and they are the ENTIRE reason that I will no longer use this office. On 2 separate occasions, my personal information was given to other family members who do not even reside in the same house simply because we share the same last name . They were actually called INSTEAD of me. Hello HIPPA Violation! The other maddening point about the office staff is their obvious incompetence , lack of training, lack of familiarity with common medical terms and basic spelling.. Every time I had an appointment , I had to spell a term or medication or explain something BASIC to the person who was doing my intake exam. I have NO FAITH in these people whatsoever.

April 29th, 2013

Dr Moore needs to follow up... MAJOR improvement required...

Dr. Moore is good in person BUT when it comes to notifying her patients of results she needs to IMPROVE and her nurses as well. You will never get a returned phone call by the doctor or her staff. Instead you will recieve notification of your results by mail. How does that put you at ease not knowing your outcome. Dr. Moore it only takes 5 minutes out of your day or your staff to call the patient. I hope that none of your other patients go through what I went through, it's unproffessional requesting 2nd lab results and not calling your patient at all.. I will not refer anyone to her due to this as it all could have been avoided by simply making a call. If you read postive reviews its because no one had to go in for a 2nd test but if you did you will see what I went through not having your calls returned by anyone not even the doctor and has of yet she has not called me. This is pretty bad. Strongly suggest that Dr. Moore changes in this area and let the patients know the results of their visit's regardless if you are sending a letter or have a staff member call for the good news and bad take some time out of your day Dr. Moore referrals makes wonders, which I will not be doing...

November 13th, 2012

Poor experience

I was diagnosed with a medical problem by Dr. Moore, they initally did well with my first visit despite the long wait. From there on out when I called with questions I could never get thru and was placed on hold for 10 minutes at a time, could never speak with the Dr. about my medical concerns only the nurse, and I never had my phone calls returned. When I would make appointments, each time I waited no less than 50 minutes and was rushed out quickly after the exam. I am not satisfied with the office staff mostly. I felt disregarded and most times I called the receptionist was very short and rude. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with this facility....

November 9th, 2012

Dr Moore is very incompetent and irresponsive. Her staff is even more incompetent than her...overall experience with her makes me never consult another OBGYN!! I hope she takes time to self-reflect and realize whether she should continue making a living on providing health care services when in fact she fails to care for her clients. I strongly recommend her to revisit "CARE" role and importance!!

September 26th, 2012

Top Doctor in Vero Beach & Indian River County

Wonderful expierence,explanations of medical issues communicated very understandbly for patient, and outstanding ethics. I rate this doctor a A+!

September 21st, 2017