A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Shih, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Taipei Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shih has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Southern Cal
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shih accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Shih practice?
Dr. Jennifer Shih practices Pediatrics and Family Medicine near Rosemead, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Lawn, IL.
See Rosemead Pediatricians and Rosemead Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geneva Shih, Dr. Genoveva Shih