A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Smith practice?
Dr. Jennifer Smith practices Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Family Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Lubbock, TX.
See Brentwood Internists, Brentwood Dermatologists, Brentwood Family Physicians, and Brentwood Emergency Physicians.