A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Smith MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Smith practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Smith practices Internal Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Brentwood Internists.