A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Swanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Swanson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Swanson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Swanson practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Swanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.