Dr. Jennifer Swanson MD Patient Reviews

3.3

May 10th, 2016
I saw Dr. Swanson for the first time yesterday. She was very patient and understanding. She listened to my concerns and addressed every question I had. She put my mind at ease with everything that has been going on. I highly recommend her and her office. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Great bedside manner compared to my last OB GYN. I feel lucky to have found her. If you are having issues with getting pregnant and don't know where to start I would definitely recommend her!

May 6th, 2016
I switched recently and find Dr Swanson very intelligent and thorough. I am happy with my decision to make the change to this office. However, the staff is a different story...the nurse I had seemed very unfriendly, inexperienced and definitely lacked professionalism. The gal who was supposed to schedule rolled her eyes and seemed highly frustrated. The check out lady, Donna seems nice but she's picking up the "negative vibe" from the other staff. I need to share my thoughts with Dr.

February 15th, 2016
Bad care
This doctor cuts corners and doesn't do her due diligence when tending to your care

June 12th, 2015
Dr Swanson delivered both of my babies by c section and she did a great job. Dr. King helped with my second. I would go nowhere else. They were very nice and very knowledgeable. The staff is super friendly

June 8th, 2015
Love Dr. Swanson & Dr King. I will definitely be back for my next baby.

June 5th, 2015
I chose this office because they performed a procedure in office, which many do only in a hospital setting. In a year's time, I had more appointments rescheduled by their office than I actually had appointments. My procedure went fine, although there were doctors in training plus an assitant and the doctor in the room. She did ask my permission, and I said ok, however, in the end, having 4 other people in the room made me feel somewhat like a lab rat. Aside from that, I needed a refill on a prescription which had expired. The pharmacy faxed the office for permission daily for a week and no response. I called the following week and left a detailed message regarding this situation, then received a call back by the end of week two. The message simply said they were returning my call and nothing was ever done about the prescription. About three weeks ago I called and left a message for Dr. Swanson's nurse regarding the procedure I had done a year ago, explaining I was starting to have symptoms again and, being that my follow-up appointment was cancelled by their office, and never had a follow-up, and that I would like to discuss a few concerns. No call back to this day. Today I called and asked to have an appointment set to see the doctor so I could discuss my concerns face to face. After setting the appointment, I asked about my new insurance and was told that I just needed to bring the card to the appointment and then they would find out if this insurance was accepted or not, so, that means I would have to wait a month and possibly not be able to return to their office?? I think I just answered my own question...I will find another office!!!

April 6th, 2015
Caring and attentive office
As a new mom I was concerned about getting personal attention from my doctor during my pregnancy. I didn't just want to see a nurse. The front desk staff explained that as there were only 2 doctors at this practice I would get personal attention from both as only they would deliver my baby. This was compared to other doctors offices around here that I spoke to who have multiple doctors and nurses or midwifes who see you during your care. I didn't want that. I found the office staff to be helpful and reassuring, both on the phone and at my visits. I didn't experience some of the problems mentioned here. The doctors are attentive and personable and the staff friendly and helpful. I did have a problem one day getting through on the phone and mentioned this to Dr Swanson but I understand they've recently hired new people to answer phones as the office is getting so popular. I love this office and have recommended it to all my friends, whether they are pregnant or just looking for a Gyn doctor.

March 25th, 2015
Swanson and King are great but the staff is horrible! It is very difficult to get anyone on the phone during business hours. If you leave a message, they don't return phone calls the same day or sometimes even the next day. When you do get them on the phone, they act like you are bothering them. Alexis is the worse, very unprofessional. They have not been able to find my medical records and appt info on several occasions and then after 20 min found it. They also leave several other people's pee cups sitting around the bathroom before finally retrieving them. Although I like these doctors and Swanson has delivered my baby in the past, I would not recommend this practice with the current office staff.

January 28th, 2015
Love Love Love this office! Everyone one was super helpful. I would recommend them especially if you are pregnant.

December 12th, 2014
The staff are extremely cold, uncompassionate and completely unorganized. I was called by them to have a biopsy procedure on my cervix and I do not even have one. Keep looking for a OBGYN and do not go here.

May 23rd, 2014
5/23/2014
I am a new mother and Dr. Swanson was my OB true the first 2 moth , I am NOT happy with her office , I do not trust in the staff as well as the Dr. I do not recommend this Dr to any family that feels the deserve a good care , which all new mothers need.

November 1st, 2013
Transferred care to Dr. Swanson
I was with another Ob/Gyn in the area and decided to transfer my care to Dr. Swanson. I am so glad I did. She is personable, informative and thorough. The staff is great too! They listen and take the time for ME at my appointments which I did not receive with the other office. I truly feel cared for here and appreciate their attentiveness to my needs.