Dr. Jennifer Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Wallace?

Dr. Wallace is GREAT!

Posted on October 27th, 2015

Dr. Wallace has been my daughter's doctor for... about 13 years. My daughter feels safe with her and never fears - even when the most feared shots are due. Dr. Wallace always seems to remember my daughter even though I know she sees MANY other patients between our visits. She accurately handles my daughter's needs and prescribes what she needs, not what's trending now. Dr. Wallace's manner is always friendly and professional, and she takes my daughter's on-going maturity into consideration which helps prepare my daughter for when she has to "leave the nest" and stop going to a Pediatrician. THAT will be a sad day! We recommend Dr. Wallace to everyone we come across that needs a good doctor for their kids. The staff at the Mesa (Greenfield/Guadalupe) location are knowledgeable and friendly, as well. Even the billing dept! :-)

Wonderful and caring

Posted on September 5th, 2014

We love dr Wallace! She is alway so patient with me and open with resources. We do a modified shot schedule for my kids and she doesn't ever give me any flak for it. My daughter lives her and her nurses!

Great Pedi!

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Dr. Wallace was very warm and thorough. She took enough time to discuss all of my questions, concerns, and symptoms my daughter was having. I didn't feel rushed or like I was being talked down to - it felt more like a partnership in caring for my daughter. We did wait for a bit after we were seated in the exam room (enough for my 4 year old to begin getting antsy) but I got the impression that this was not the norm. I would recommend Dr. Wallace

Posted on July 4th, 2009

Dr. Wallace has cared for my children for the past five years. She has always been very caring and takes the time to answer any and all questions that I may have.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2009

Her and her staff are not only friendly,but higly professional

Posted on August 5th, 2015