Dr. Jennifer Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Young?

August 29th, 2016

Kidney. Stones

I would recommend her very up to date with the latest technology

July 22nd, 2016

Professional, careful, definitely recommend

I chose Dr. Young for her expertise. She is smart, and up to date on all the latest. I found her to be professional and direct. What could have been a very painful and embarrassing procedure was made comfortable and VERY tolerable by her and her staff. I would have far less trepidation seeing her again for the same procedure.

March 27th, 2016

Absolutely the worst physician experience I have encountered. I am a medical professional and was completely shocked at the rudeness and unprofessional behavior displayed by Dr.Young and her staff. In addition to my U/A being "lost", my visit was nothing more than a waste of my time.

December 25th, 2015

Excellent doctor

Dr. Young removed a cancerous mass from my kidney. She did the surgery robotically so I spent only one night in the hospital and was back to my normal activities in 6 weeks, now cancer-free! Excellent doctor, kind bedside manner and life-saving surgeon!

February 11th, 2014

Can't Recommend

Unfortunately I can't recommend Dr. Young. I was trying to find a female urologist to help me figure out my bladder problems. However, she was disappointing. I waited three weeks for the appointment. I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room and exam room. She did not review my file prior to entering the exam room so I spent much of the time getting her up to speed. She spoke very quickly and when I had questions she acted impatient and condescending. I won't see her again.

December 6th, 2013

above and beyond ecellent dr.

June 23rd, 2012

Great Doctor

I am 24 yr with a kidney disease I have had my whole life.. Since being kick out of the Shriner program after I turned 18. I have not found a dr to take my pain seriously after reviewing my ct and X-ray she saw I had over 20 visible stones in each kidney... Which many er and other dr said couldn't cause me pain... She scheduled me surgery the next day. And found I had over hundred of kidney stones... And since then I have had surgerys every 3 weeks alternating sides she called and spoke with me personally and she has brought be in on a er base when I was not feeling normal. The front desk stinks and doesn't give the message u have to callore then once... But she a great dr. And takes the time to explain what is going on.

July 1st, 2011

No bedside manner . seems not to care much about patients. Does not explain well, if at all.

February 10th, 2017