Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

by ashley leasiolagi on Dec 29th, 2015

One of the worst experience I've ever had. I will never ever go back. 1st visit I wait 4 hours to be seen I got in at 1130am and wasn't seen until 3pm. The 2nd time I had a appt. Waited over 5 hours to see the dr. Got to the office 10am. So many people in the waiting room went crazy. They had been waiting since 9am and haven't been seen still since 3pm

Shady. .. show details Shady. ..
Nov 3rd, 2015

The waiting is INSANE!!! NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT 5 HOURS FOR THEIR RESULTS! When i mentioned it to her she said she has no time to call patients. ..i understand if the diagnosis is negative by all means come in but for good results you shouldn't have to take the day off wait 5 hours in a small cramped room standing up to get your results. I dont care how good she is...very unprofessional. Its all about the money. .for the record almost every woman ive spoken to has had the same prcedure recommended by her...a D&C. Seems shady to me...definitely getting a new doctor

Oct 2nd, 2015

the waiting time is forever

Wait time horrible. show details Wait time horrible.
by Gaby25 on Jul 16th, 2015

The wait time is ridiculous. My appointment was at 9:00 a.m and was seen at 12:30 p.m after getting registered the Dr spends literally 5-10 minutes with you. The place is too small. Needs to be more professional and caring for patients.

Very bad.. show details Very bad..
Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Jennifer L. does not spend time with patients, she told me to go back to waiting room and sent her assistant to tell me instead of her telling me, no bed side manner, her staff is horrible who is extremely rude and unprofessional, they take appointment and they make u wait 3 hours or so when it comes to filling out paper work and has a nasty attitude. I don't know why people like this are working in the medical field. When it comes to appointment scheduling its terrible and then the wait to finally see the doctor.

Would not recommend this GYN doctor. show details Would not recommend this GYN doctor.
by Kai on Mar 16th, 2015

Needed a procedure, this doctor refused to do the procedure after having me wait in the office for over 2 hrs. and yet another hour laying on a cold hard exam table in a chilly room while the doctor discussed it appears to be personal business with one of her staff members. only to be sent away still in pain, nothing done and no apology. One of the most unprofessional experiences I've ever had with a physician. Was outraged. Patients are overbooked like sardines in a can. The wait time for my initial visit was even worse, went home to have lunch for 2 hrs. and came back and they still hadn't called me. Total wait time on initial visit was 4 hrs. Outrageous!!! Hoping to find another GYN as I don't plan on ever going back there. What I will give credit for is that Dr. La Fontant appears very knowledgeable, but waiting 4 hrs. to see a doctor is totally Unacceptable!

don't waste your time show details don't waste your time
Mar 5th, 2015

do not go here. long wait time and you'll only speak to her for a few minutes she does random test without telling you the reason.

Jul 2nd, 2014

I was referred to her by a friend my first visit was okay just didn't understand all the extra unessary tests that had to be done and my 2nd visit I was misdiagnosed. She seemed like she had no sympathy and I went to 2 others doctors and she was wrong I was fine..NEVER again will I step foot in that office again nor recommend her

May 16th, 2013

I do not understand why it takes so long here when lots of people work here. She needs another doctor working and share the wealth because waiting for 3hrs or more is beyond ridiculous. This is my last time coming to this place. As fast as they collect your copay, they should work that way. The staff walks around like a chicken with the head cut off in circles. Then if you are not aware of your copay they will try to overcharge you so question them! I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Sep 13th, 2011

Staff was very rude, and doctor pretty much backs up her ghetto staff, as they are irresponsible in keeping good medical records. The office makes you feel as though room for more cattle.

Waste of Time show details Waste of Time
Jul 27th, 2011

This Dr. does not respect her patients time. Even though you have an appointment they take patients first come first serve basis. I think she's a good dr they just overbook patients.I was diagnosed with a condition and the doctor broke the news to me and was in a rush to see the next patient. I was distraught and she was so backed up with patients she had to rush out.I've waited over 2 hours for the dr to show up for my appointment and have witnessed her just coming into the office 2.5 hours after the office opened. I've had problems getting my records sent to another dr office. To say the least, my experience at this doctor's office was very disappointing and I feel they get away with everything they do because of the neighborhood the office is in and the type of patients they serve. It's a shame.