Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Jul 2nd, 2014

I was referred to her by a friend my first visit was okay just didn't understand all the extra unessary tests that had to be done and my 2nd visit I was misdiagnosed. She seemed like she had no sympathy and I went to 2 others doctors and she was wrong I was fine..NEVER again will I step foot in that office again nor recommend her

May 16th, 2013

I do not understand why it takes so long here when lots of people work here. She needs another doctor working and share the wealth because waiting for 3hrs or more is beyond ridiculous. This is my last time coming to this place. As fast as they collect your copay, they should work that way. The staff walks around like a chicken with the head cut off in circles. Then if you are not aware of your copay they will try to overcharge you so question them! I do not recommend this place to anyone.

Sep 13th, 2011

Staff was very rude, and doctor pretty much backs up her ghetto staff, as they are irresponsible in keeping good medical records. The office makes you feel as though room for more cattle.

|  Waste of Time  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

This Dr. does not respect her patients time. Even though you have an appointment they take patients first come first serve basis. I think she's a good dr they just overbook patients.I was diagnosed with a condition and the doctor broke the news to me and was in a rush to see the next patient. I was distraught and she was so backed up with patients she had to rush out.I've waited over 2 hours for the dr to show up for my appointment and have witnessed her just coming into the office 2.5 hours after the office opened. I've had problems getting my records sent to another dr office. To say the least, my experience at this doctor's office was very disappointing and I feel they get away with everything they do because of the neighborhood the office is in and the type of patients they serve. It's a shame.