Dr. Jennifer Lafontant Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Lafontant?

granted the wait time is bad, but....

Posted on June 29th, 2017

I have seen her for 10 years now. Granted the wait time is horrible, but it's worth the wait. She gave me options with dealing with my medical condition. She's patient and takes the time to explain the procedure to be done.

Posted on May 8th, 2017

The worst place I have ever been too. The Dr. does not explain any thing to you, does all kinds of blood test never tells u why n then u end up with a crazy bill.As far as the front desk there no better. The place is dirty n I don't recomme any one to go there

Great service

Posted on January 4th, 2017

The wait is not to bad and Dr lafontant is good gun doctor

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Prepare to wait all day. They're always Triple booked and Dr L is always late. She's a great Dr but the office experience is absolutely terrible and has been for years.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

One of the worst experience I've ever had. I will never ever go back. 1st visit I wait 4 hours to be seen I got in at 1130am and wasn't seen until 3pm. The 2nd time I had a appt. Waited over 5 hours to see the dr. Got to the office 10am. So many people in the waiting room went crazy. They had been waiting since 9am and haven't been seen still since 3pm

Shady. ..

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

The waiting is INSANE!!! NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT 5 HOURS FOR THEIR RESULTS! When i mentioned it to her she said she has no time to call patients. ..i understand if the diagnosis is negative by all means come in but for good results you shouldn't have to take the day off wait 5 hours in a small cramped room standing up to get your results. I dont care how good she is...very unprofessional. Its all about the money. .for the record almost every woman ive spoken to has had the same prcedure recommended by her...a D&C. Seems shady to me...definitely getting a new doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

the waiting time is forever

Wait time horrible.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

The wait time is ridiculous. My appointment was at 9:00 a.m and was seen at 12:30 p.m after getting registered the Dr spends literally 5-10 minutes with you. The place is too small. Needs to be more professional and caring for patients.

Very bad..

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Dr. Jennifer L. does not spend time with patients, she told me to go back to waiting room and sent her assistant to tell me instead of her telling me, no bed side manner, her staff is horrible who is extremely rude and unprofessional, they take appointment and they make u wait 3 hours or so when it comes to filling out paper work and has a nasty attitude. I don't know why people like this are working in the medical field. When it comes to appointment scheduling its terrible and then the wait to finally see the doctor.

Would not recommend this GYN doctor.

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Needed a procedure, this doctor refused to do the procedure after having me wait in the office for over 2 hrs. and yet another hour laying on a cold hard exam table in a chilly room while the doctor discussed it appears to be personal business with one of her staff members. only to be sent away still in pain, nothing done and no apology. One of the most unprofessional experiences I've ever had with a physician. Was outraged. Patients are overbooked like sardines in a can. The wait time for my initial visit was even worse, went home to have lunch for 2 hrs. and came back and they still hadn't called me. Total wait time on initial visit was 4 hrs. Outrageous!!! Hoping to find another GYN as I don't plan on ever going back there. What I will give credit for is that Dr. La Fontant appears very knowledgeable, but waiting 4 hrs. to see a doctor is totally Unacceptable!

don't waste your time

Posted on March 6th, 2015

do not go here. long wait time and you'll only speak to her for a few minutes she does random test without telling you the reason.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

I was referred to her by a friend my first visit was okay just didn't understand all the extra unessary tests that had to be done and my 2nd visit I was misdiagnosed. She seemed like she had no sympathy and I went to 2 others doctors and she was wrong I was fine..NEVER again will I step foot in that office again nor recommend her