A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Laine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Laine is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laine graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Laine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Childrens St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Casey Laine MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Laine practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Laine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Laine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hopkins, MN.
See Hopkins Orthopedic Surgeons.