A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Laine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Laine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laine graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Laine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- Childrens St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Casey Laine MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer C. Laine practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Laine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Laine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Hopkins, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.