A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Laing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Laing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Laing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Laing has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Laing MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Laing practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Laing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Laing practices Family Medicine near Sherman, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX.
See Sherman Primary Care Doctors.