A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Langsdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Langsdorf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Langsdorf, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Muscle Weakness
Education & Awards
Dr. Langsdorf graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Langsdorf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Allyson Langsdorf MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Langsdorf practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Langsdorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Langsdorf practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.