Dr. Jennifer Langsdorf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 19th, 2016
She spends ample time, asks all pertinent questions and provides a plan of care that makes sense. Dr. Langsdorf has a very good bedside manner and a very calming disposition.

March 22nd, 2016
She has absolutely no bedside manner. When she told me that I had small nerve damage, I cried. What she said was "Oh, most patients don't react like that"! That was horrible to me. In addition she is terrible at returning phone calls. Last Sunday I left a message on the Weil Cornell computer - no response. I called her office last Thursday - no response. I called again yesterday - no response. There must be numerous good neurologists out there so I would avoid her.

November 5th, 2015
Very caring
She is wonderful doctor, who is very sympathetic and compassionate, with a wonderful staff. I would specifically reach out to her if your neuropathy is idiopathic, she will continue to treat you to find the underlying cause.

March 31st, 2015
Doesn't follow-up on phone calls. Staff is inefficient.

October 2nd, 2013
Very Disturbing Visit
I drove 2 hours from upstate NY for an apt with Dr Langsdorf and tried calling to confirm for 4 hours before it and got no answer at her office. Left messages and none returned. Got there promptly at 11am and was told they didn't have me down for an appt. Then after further checking they said they found me and the time but no date...hmmm! So I explained I drove two hours and could the Dr fit me in. Langsdorf refused. I even offered to go have lunch and come back in the afternoon and she still refused to see me. The staff told me they were having big problems with their computers and they were sorry and their was probably a glitch. I told them FORGET IT I would NOT be back and between the staff, lack of phone skills, their computer problems and Dr. Langsdorfs inflexibilty I couldn't trust her diagnosis. This was obviously their scheduling problem and they didn't give a rats behind about me as a patient coming to her on a personal referral no less! Avoid that office at all costs!

March 14th, 2011
Excellent Dr. I am glad that I have chosen her to help me on my journey with Myathenia Gravis. Thank You Dr. Langsdorf

February 8th, 2011
Exceptional Neurologist - Highly Recommend
Dr. Langsdorf was the third neurologist my husband saw for his rapidly deteriorating condition. The first two just gave him medication for his symptoms and sent him home. Dr. Langsdorf, however, immediately understood what the problem was and provided the treatment he needed. She took an active interest in his care, as did every physician she referred him to that assisted with his care--they were all top of the line, responsive and caring. Her assistant is personable and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Langsdorf for difficult and serious neurological conditions without reservation.

December 2nd, 2010
Excellent at diagnosis.

August 19th, 2010
She ended up to be a totally uncaring person,and an uncaring Doctor as well..Too bad for their practice to have her there..Also she is not qualified to give out any presciptions,,all had to be corrected by 2 other well known Drs in her field..Too bad for future patients.

May 18th, 2009
EXCELLENT
My father had an apt. with Dr Jennifer Langsdorf. She spent two hours with him, really listening and asking a lot of questions. She had to be running behind schedule. I have been to alot of doctors, but none have ever given so much care and concern to a visit as her.