Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Lawton
Dr. Jennifer Lawton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Saint Louis, MO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Lawton is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan and St. Louis Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Lawton has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Jennifer Lawton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. James Schauble
Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi59
Dr. William Baumgartner
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi35
Dr. Christopher Abularrage
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15