Dr. Jennifer Layman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Layman?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Layman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

Really good Dr

Dr Layman we just started seeing and really like. Both my children got in for wellness visits just fine but with my son, we got the time mixed up and scheduling lady couldn't get him back in for 3 months! And very rude! Apparently she's never missed an appt that can sometimes happen. I will never understand why people who work amongst people can be so unfriendly!

December 24th, 2016

Compassionate, loving and knowlegable

Dr. Layman has been an outstanding pediatrician for our two children. She has shown great knowledge and care, plus and eagerness to learn more when it came to the diagnosis of our children with a rare genetic condition. I also appreciate her straightforward and candid manner. She truly puts the patient's best interest and health first.

July 13th, 2012

the office staff was not friendly. I was rejected beacasue I was 5min late for the appointment due to road construction. however, the office staff and the doctor never felt sorry that the doctor only took 10 min to check with me after I waited for 40 min.

May 22nd, 2012

I think Dr. Layman is amazing... always takes my concerns seriously and doesn't play the, "let's wait and see" game... she is assertive, caring, and thorough.

November 27th, 2011

Dr. Layman is awesome. She has been my girls pediatrician for almost 10 years now. She actually left our area and moved approximately an hour away and we chose to follow her. I love that she listens to me as a parent and love her bedside manner.

April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Layman offers a personal touch not often found.

Dr. Layman is very personable. I have been extremely impressed with her and her practice over the years my children have been under her care. Dr. Layman has an awesome bedside manner and connects with my children to make them feel comfortable even in sick times. She has always given my children excellent medical care and has also gone out of her way to help me as a parent ensure that my children are living a full, happy, and healthy life. I appreciate all she has done for our family!

January 6th, 2011

All about money...

The seem to work on kick back referrals. I found this doctor to be very unethical. She send you out to people and demands to see them. Nothing more than a referral paper pusher.

October 19th, 2010

exellent pediatrician

i recently switched my child to Dr.layman from another pediatrician and on our second visit she detected a condition that had been overlooked (for 3 years) by the previous doctor. she immediately referred us to a specialist and within a month he was having surgery to repair the condition. i have no doubt that Dr. Layman saved my child's life. i highly recommend her to any parent looking for a good pediatrician.

September 15th, 2010

My children have been going to Dr. Layman for almost 3 years and I have had the best experience with her. I have both a 12 year old an a 4 year old and she talks to them as well as to me. If a need has arisen outside of her expertise, she has referred us to a specialist promptly. Great Doctor and Office.

September 11th, 2017