A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Leong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Leong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leong
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Leong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leong graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Brook Glen Behavioral Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Leong MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Leong practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Leong has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Leong practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.