A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lewis, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Louise Lewis MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Internists.