A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim-Dunham graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lim-Dunham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lim-Dunham practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.
See Riverside Radiologists.