A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Drusen
- Retinal Perforations
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Irene Lim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer I. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lim practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.