A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lim is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Choroid Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Drusen
- Retinal Perforations
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Irene Lim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer I. Lim practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lim practices Ophthalmology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Chicago Ophthalmologists.