A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Lin practice?
Dr. Jennifer Lin practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.