A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Lin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lin practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.