Dr. Jennifer Lin MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tucson, AZ

4.7

July 7th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Lin for over 10 years. I always find willing to listen and spend time with me as well as explain why she is giving a certain treatment.

August 26th, 2013
Best family doctor in the country!
There are not enough words to describe Dr. Jennifer Lin. Our entire family has been seeing her for over 10 years. She is so compassionate and caring and never makes you feel like you are just a file number and never try's to usher you out in a hurry. She listens to you with a calm and serene demeanor and then carries out a physical exam, if necessary. She is very thorough and prompt, as is her staff on follow ups or call backs. She is very well balanced in her treatment plans and discusses options in depth with you, and you ultimately decide. I don't know what I would do without Dr. Lin, she is one in a trillion. Modern day doctor with old traditional values, passion and compassion.

May 30th, 2013
Best Physician I've had
Dr. Lin is indeed a compassionate doctor. I appreciate her attention to details, her follow up communication and the opportunity to ask any questions of concern. She also gives options and takes the time to discuss the ramifications of each. She allows the patient to be part of the 'team' in providing the best medical care. Dr. Lin is also familiar with alternative forms of treatments (acupuncture) which is a welcomed approach. She also keeps up with the new advances in medicine.

December 21st, 2011
Having been treated by Dr. Lin when she was in another medical group, we were so glad to transfer to her Carondelet office recently. She is caring and knowledgeable and I felt communicated with me during the physical exam and so that I was motivated to make changes behavioral changes necessary for my health. I found her staff to be helpful and personable also and I'm thrilled to find I can get blood work done on site.

December 6th, 2011
Even thought my elderly husband and I have now moved away from Tucson - we both REALLY miss Dr. Lin's professionalhigh quality care & wonderful 'bedside' manner' !!!!!We knew she was GREAT when we lived in Tucson for five years,but now we miss her s lot !!!! She and her staff will ALWAYS bewished all the best !!!!

January 5th, 2011
EXCELLENT DOCTOR -- NASTY STAFF
Dr. Lin is an outstanding practitioner with a wide-range of knowledge. She is conscientious with regard to treating her patients. HOWEVER, the Carondolet staff across the board was very difficult to deal with and feels they are set up for the 3-minute-appt. That's okay unless you have a problem that needs fairly quick attention. If that happens, they talk down to you and get rather nasty about how you should have seen it coming and called earlier. Who can predict the emergency?? I had to change doctors just because I couldn't get to my doctor. Ridiculous!

July 15th, 2010
Caring and Sincere
Dr. Lin,I have been seeing Dr. Lin for over 5 years and she is a great Family doctor. She is takes the time to talk with me and asks many questions to assist in her diagnosis. Gets to know you as a whole person not just your symptoms.

October 10th, 2009
Dr Lin is awesome, wonderful.You will never find a physician like dr lin