A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Lin MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Lin practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lin practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.