A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Linder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Linder, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Linder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Linder MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Linder practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Linder practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.