A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Linehan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Linehan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Anne Linehan MD is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Linehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Linehan practices Surgery near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Duarte Surgeons.