A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lisowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lisowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lisowe, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisowe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Lisowe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Lisowe MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer A. Lisowe practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lisowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lisowe practices Dermatology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN.
See Rochester Dermatologists.