A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Liu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Erh-Ping Liu MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.