A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Liu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Erh-Ping Liu MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Liu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.