A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Liu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Rochester . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer E. Liu practice?
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Omaha, NE.
See New York Cardiologists.