A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Q Liu MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Q. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.