A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Q Liu MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Q. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Piscataway, NJ.
See New York Child Psychiatrists.