A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Q. Liu practice?
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Piscataway, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Cardiologists.