A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Liu, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Liu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Liu MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer Liu practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Liu practices Urology near Lakewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Lakewood Urologists.