Dr. Jennifer Long MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Miramar, FL

April 18th, 2017
BEST PEDS DR EVER!!!
my husband and i noticed her when she walked in as the on call dr after i had my first son. we traced her down to make sure we got her information so we can conintue seeing her. have followed her to 3 different offices and now she see my youngest. we love her so much and the kids adore her.

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Long is an amazing doctor. She currently treats both my boys and has excellent bedside manners. She accurately diagnoses the symptoms and isn't a pill/med pusher unless total necessary. When I first started going to the office three years ago, the wait time was never an issue, in the last year, it has increased tremendously to the point that you wait an hour because the staff is booking three to four appointments at the same time with sometimes only one to two doctors available. I've been looking for a new office but what holds me back is not wanting to lose Dr. Long. Eventually I will have to make a decision that is in the best interest of my kids and my time. Hope the Office Manager does an analysis of their intake process to avoid losing customers.

July 10th, 2015