A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Ludwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Ludwig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Ludwig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludwig graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ludwig has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer L Ludwig MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer L. Ludwig practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Ludwig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Ludwig practices Family Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Family Physicians.