A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lynn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ruth Lynn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lynn practices Ophthalmology near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Ophthalmologists.