A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lynn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Lynn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lynn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Ruth Lynn MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer R. Lynn practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Lynn practices Ophthalmology near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA.
See Ardmore Ophthalmologists.