A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Lyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Lyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyon
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyon graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Lyon DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Lyon practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Lyon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jennifer Lyon practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Primary Care Doctors and Traverse City Sports Medicine Doctors.