A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Barker, Assistant Professor is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Barker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Barker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Barker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Barker practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Barker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Barker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.