A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jennifer Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jennifer Craig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jennifer Craig, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott Co Memorial Hospital
- Scott County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jennifer Mae Craig MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jennifer M. Craig practice?
- Dr. Jennifer Craig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jennifer Craig practices Family Medicine near Scottsburg, IN.
See Scottsburg Family Physicians.